• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Scratchaeronautics Casa 235M

I always have trouble with decals, it's my curse. I bet they'd work like a charm for the next guy. I seem to muck up many of my decals, probably why I build mostly 1/32, so I can paint on the markings! In any case, I'm calling this one finito, I ran up the engines this afternoon buzzed the wife's cat and set it on the shelf. I may need to re-enforce that shelf as it's a heavy little model.
Pictures tell more...

hdb06f66.JPG

heb725e8.JPG

ha018894.JPG

h646bb8a.JPG

h3940752.JPG

Pretty good recovery for a bad set of decals (y) I'm with Pup. A clear coat over the decals would help.

Decals are probably one one of my least favorite things. Too many people manufacturing them and most seem to have a different product from the last set.
I have some 30 year old Microscale decals that still perform well....Guess they new how to make them :woohoo:

Great effort on this build :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

That is one beautiful bird Chris! Sensational work! Nice choice on the decals you used. Enjoy that next plastic kit!

Back