• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Pro Racing" Campaign

I'll do some looking around ..... I don't have a DT in my Stash right now I have a F-14 that I may enter in the modern Jet campaign ..... :eek:ldguy

Speaking of eBay ...... I'm running IE 11 & have windows 7 platforms ..... has anyone else noticed that eBay & Facebook slow their computer down ...... :eek:ldguy

From what i've read the P38 305 gal tank was the one most wanted because the teardrop shape and size. Think the problem comes from finding the right scales between the donor kit and tank. I have not seen a 1:24 scale P38 and how many race car kits do we have in 1:32?

From what i've read the P38 305 gal tank was the one most wanted because the teardrop shape and size. Think the problem comes from finding the right scales between the donor kit and tank. I have not seen a 1:24 scale P38 and how many race car kits do we have in 1:32?

True dat!! I got 2) 1/48 P-38s in the stash. I should check & see which D.T.s they got...

Come to think of it so do I. I got the Academy kit, twice, one boxed as Eduards but don't get me started on that one. :bang head

Back