• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Pro Racing" Campaign

The 1st ??? ..... I hope we have time to build one of these ..... looks like the NASCAR thing won't make it .... but the pro racing will ...... :eek:ldguy

Just a thought- but considering this one will be done by year's end...there wouldn't be any conflict of interest in having a NASCAR build happen next year would there?

Nice choices! I haven't built any of the rainbow cars, but I did build the Wright Brothers "Century of Flight" car a few years ago.

P3140011.jpg

Interesting you guys are talking 'bout Jeff Gordons' cars. I was trying to decide what to build for 1995 & 2003 for my twenty years of NASCAR thing that I mentioned elsewhere.

In the end I decided on the #24 car from both years, the first Rainbow Warrior Monte Carlo and the Winston All Star 'Wright Brothers 100th Anniversary' special. Haven't got either kit yet, but they'll happen in due course. For this campaign I'm still leaning toward the 1997 Labonte/Kelloggs Chevy...
...but in the end it's just what catches my eye 'on the day' !! :idonno

Ian.

I'm looking at these ......... :skipper

h88d7c0a.jpg

hb07598e.jpg

h06c5418.jpg

I like the Last one ............. 0r the Corsair ( Mucho $$$) ...... :eek:ldguy

The Firecracker was second runner up. I went with the Bulldog because I like the high wings and though I"m not much of an UGA fan the colors are good.

Well the Pit Special is not really a race aircraft, pretty dang cool aerobatics thought.

this looks new from Williams Brothers

Caudron_002%20copy.jpg

I like that Bob.

Along w/ a race car, I think that I'm going to try tracking down a Williams Brother GeeBee Z or a GeeBee R-1. I built both probably 25 years ago, and would love to do one again.

OK Forum is setup.

You guys are hot and heavy about this so get your motor runnin', we start Friday.

Back