• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Practice, Practice, Practice…Sherman

Practice, Practice, Practice…

Man you got some MAD skills! Despite being a badly obsolete design by war’s end, it was used thru the war and did serve well in a troop support role

Going back to that funky hatch, it was no worse than some of the British & other designs. Either way, as odd as that hatch is, I bet if you were abandoning the tank u could suddenly get thru it.

Very nice Eric.
It came out looking real.
You sure you were just practicing?????
:yipee
Frank
:good: :good:

The light color you used for the dusting is really cool, I like that effect very much. You're going to have to do some serious lashing to keep those unditching logs in place, methinks. :mpup

:soldier :good:

Hey Eric an issue I am personally having I think is that I think I go too heavy on my weathering, u may be giving me some lessons!!!

Hmmmmm :hmmm lashing the logs down...since this was only a practice build i wasn't planning on doing that...but now :hmmm

Hey no problem Bruce. One of the hardest things for weathering is knowing when to stop, less is more. That being said one of my self critiques is that I was a bit heavy handed with the overall level of the weathering.

Very good job." That being said one of my self critiques is that I was a bit heavy handed with the overall level of the weathering. " I don't see it. I am very impressed.

I know you said it was practice, but looks good enough to go the rest of the way. :good: :coolio

Calling it D.O.N.E
...and as always feedback and comments are Welcome

h2129a4c.jpg

he4d515e.jpg

h7666b3c.jpg

hfaf6cb5.jpg

hd8701f1.jpg

hfe126d9.jpg

Lastly the Products Shot...

hfcd33ff.jpg

Very cool! I like how the dust is feathered up the panels, lots to see here. Looking forward to seeing this in person Eric! (y)

Looking very nice to my eyes as well as a table full of products I don't recognise.

Well done (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Back