• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Practice, Practice, Practice…Sherman

Practice, Practice, Practice…

Thanks gentleman. Hoping to get a little bit more done tomorrow if the weather is going to be more of the same.

Wow, the realism on this tank just shot up by a factor of ten. Way to go!

Thanks for the kind words gents!! I managed to start some more in depth weathering yesterday. I'll post pics here soon. But thanks again. :cheer:

Here is a small update. Just a bit more layers in the weathering. I'm going for a late summer dusty look...not sure if its coming out that way though. Also got a new white backdrop for picture taking and wanted to see how the effect differs from my normal blue backdrop that I like to use.

As always comments and suggestions are welcome.
Thanks for dropping in :Hiay

h2c16e87.jpg

h8c324bd.jpg

hfe51474.jpg

h9380588.jpg

I really like the white background . Looking very good (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Looks very professional. They had some funky hatch up top, this fat boy could never had fit in there.

Diggin' the weld seams up top. :popcorn

Thanks guys!! That hatch is a crazy design for sure I'd like to me the dude that came up with that, probably weighed a buck oh five and could fit through it. :huh:

Yeah there wasn't that many fat comrades back then, at least not driving tanks. :soldier

This is great, on that background, it looks like you achieved your expectations.

Closing in on the Finishing line! After some touching up here and there all that is left are the tracks and the pigments. The stowage is dry-fitted for now. Not totally sure if I'm happy with it as the stowage kind of blends in the the rest of the model and gets lost.

Thanks for Stopping it and comments and suggestions are always welcome! :Hiay

hefe7958.jpg

h651299f.jpg

h314adca.jpg

h946f912.jpg

h6d3b971.jpg

h1585a05.jpg

Back