• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

OK,I'm in(if that's OK?)

Small update.
002-66.jpg

001-139.jpg

Thanks guys,for looking in and commenting. It's always good to post pics because it helps me see stuff that doesn't show up down in the dungeon where I work. I have to fix the color of the blood,I see. It should be much darker. It was pointed out on another site that his face would be ashen because of the chest wound. I am going with the wound being not as serious,maybe a splinter wound to the lungs? If it was a heart wound,yes,he woud appear ashen,but he would also appear dead!! Anyway,that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
J

I think I can move on now to a new project as I have taken this one as far as I want to go.This vignette will fit into the larger dio. This was a good way to let me feel as if I had completed something!! I needed that.
figsdone001-1.jpg

figsdone005.jpg

figsdone004.jpg

figsdone003.jpg

figsdone002.jpg

And so it goes! Maybe some POWs next?
J

Back