• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

OK,I'm in(if that's OK?)

Thanks Mike,
I have made some progress on the last 2 horsies and took some pix. I am unable to post them though as my photobucket acct is on the fritz again. After a lot of cursing I finally got the pix uploaded from my computer to the pb account but now I cannot take the pics from my acct and post them on a website. Photobucket will not let me.
Being computor illitirit is a bummer. So no pics for now,until I can get some help with this.
J

https://www.modelersalliance.com/gallery/

Just saying...oh..Photobucket sucks... :mpup

If you need any help with our Gallery let me know. What you post here on our site you can share with other websites also, we're about sharing the hobby more than anything.

Thanks Pup. I am still trying to get it sorted. I may end up going with this posting op. It just burns my butt that I am paying for Photobucket and not able to post pix!!
J

Save your money and use ours for free. What you pay for photobucket account you can own your own website, as you well know. Jerry if you need any help sing out.

We aims to please! :D

Bucket seems to have fixed itself! No effort on my part,I assure you! LOL
Small update. Working on the last pair of horses. I will never make deadline on this,sorry.
IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

:woohoo: amazing work you done with those horses and figures! (y)
Wish i could paint horses half as good as you do! :S
//Mats

Jerry, moving this thread to our Diorama section since the Have Gun is now closed. We'll have a battle ribbon for ya on this build though, outstanding effort so far and we'd really like to see it completed.

OK,sorry once again that I didn't meet the deadline. Thanks for getting me started on this though. I have been wanting to do this project for years and this group build provided the impitus for me to begin. So it's all good!
Thanks for all of the support and kind words people.
J

This is looking very nice. I love how the action starts up front but the eye is drawn back to the limber and gun with the help of the tail horseman looking back. great stuff!!

Tim

Thanks all,for the kind words. I have my tail between my legs for not finishing this on schedule but I suppose it is all good in the end as I ended up here on the dio forum.
J

you don't need to have the tail between your legs ! you can walk with your head high because it's a wonderful build, finnished on time or not :)
//Mats

Back