• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

More JUNKING around .

I just realized I still have a Dragon Ju-88C6 so a lot of this will be useful in the future. ;) (y)

I use mostly WeldOn3 which is for gluing clear acrylic together without crazing the acrylic.
This is one I also use and bought on Amazon.

Made a small hole in the metal seal top and used a long needle glass syringe to pull it out and put it in an old Ambroid bottle. Then kept it "tightly" capped.

That is a great tip!

Regards,

The old can lasted over 10 years as I bought it while still living in Tulsa. The trick is keeping it tightly sealed.

Also WeldOn3 works on Styrene just like Tenax and Ambroid Pro Weld. It also works on ABS to bond ABS to itself. I have bonded Styrene to ABS with it, (Styrene surface detail) It stays in place quite well though it can be popped off if you work at it a little.

Sorry for the long delay . I broke the front seat several times trying to fix the belts.

Finally found a chap that makes them but he had to wait for his knee surgery to heal before doing anything .

Hopefully he is now working on the order .

he28c418.jpg

I bought several since I have more birds that will need one.

Cheers, Christian B)

Dontcha just hate waiting for parts? :frantic
:good:

Even worse when you find the only helpful guy laid up due to surgery :frantic
Hopefully, he'll get around to making some soon but then, there's the floating all the way from the UK. It'll be a bit longer.

Cheers, C. B)

Back