• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers' Alliance Shirts 2.0

Hey Barney, it was good meeting you today, are you going to be around tomorrow? Sorry I was a bit off, my feet were killing me, too much walking around today plus 16 blocks to the bank for some cash.

Tomorrow is Shirt day and Puppy better not forget or he will be in the dog house. ;)

Would like to have participated in this, maybe next round!

Do we get to see poses of our members once the shirts arrive??? :rotf :rotf

Warren I can probably get you hooked up for another shirt if you want.

That reminds me. According to tracking and feed back, everyone should have their shirts now so let's see'em!

:popcorn

Warren I can probably get you hooked up for another shirt if you want.

That reminds me. According to tracking and feed back, everyone should have their shirts now so let's see'em!

:popcorn

It's OK Bob, I have a few other things the funds could go to in the interim.

Thank you though anyway!

h2c149f6.jpg

OK I will cover several of us here quick.

Here is Moon Puppy and Myself with Mr. Shigeta and his translator.

h7e7a393_2019-08-25.jpg

Here are Bob and Susan Letterman in their shirts as well as Eric in a grey shirt over on the side.

h3d6ebd5.jpg

Yeah, you guys looked great in those shirts! Everyone looked fantastic! I guess I'm the only holdout, wearing my club shirt for IPMS Orange County. I can't complain; they did give me my shirt for free, including the name embroidered on the front.

I loved Susan's comment when she saw all the names on the shirts. "Why can't you all have real names instead of the Forum ones? I still get confused as to who is who!" I loved it!

Now maybe more of these shirts can be sported like this in San Marcos next year!

I gotta remember to lift my chins.

You and me both brutha! :drinks

Back