• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers' Alliance Shirts 2.0

Been checking but I have not seen an email, we good?

I can PM you my address if you need Bob. I also live in that kind of area pretty much if the package has my name, city and state on it they know where to throw it.

It's a really nice shirt, looking forward to wearing it. Thanks to all who ordered!

:drinks

How big a Bwah are ya?! :rotf :stinker
Thanks Mike and other Men for getting us "Colors" to sport as we adventure about our Hobbyness!
:notworthy :salute

Speak now.

Going off the measurements from the site, and measuring an existing shirt I have I should be good. It's just one of those things that you never know for certain until you have it in your possession.

Plus being kinda in between sizes right now doesn't help my selection process. :laugh:

While I can squeeze into a Large, anymore I do the XL. Have several shirts that size that I picked up recently and they work for me.

I am now about 6'2" and weigh in at 285 ish. Have managed to keep the spare tire to a smaller size so hope that helps anyone sitting on the fence with sizing.

Shirts are going to be shipped today. I will send tracking info to those who are being shipped to.

Boy I go out to plow the back 40, come back and you have a "shirt-a-thon", and order a entre dozen! -Why the 18 wheeler must be straining at its very load limit--Boy! :idonno

So now we have well dressed Modelers' Alliance members and then the rest of us; slumpping around in cast off, torn, paint stained, small unifiable small bits of plastic and brass stuck randomly about, t-shirts with faded VLS logos.
a.jpg

But it s OK! Just knowing that some of our stalwarts are able to stride about looking, oh so very posh,
HHHHHH.jpg
it gladdens my heart. OH, and not to worry, I have another 2 maybe 3 years of use from my currant [strike]paint rag[/strike]--uh--T Shirt.
Besides the new ones didn't have a pocket any ol' way --so THERE :pp

Jealous? -WHO ME? B) :laugh:
:Hiay
p.s. the above IS meant to be a humorous-not serious- bit of doggerel. :tomato If anyone feels other wise, please don't. :stinker :D

Shirts are in!
Jeff, I need your shipping address. I got yours.
John and Chris S should be getting theirs any day now. Mike is handling the Chris L and Rhiners and I have everyone else.

STYLIN' & PRO-FILIN'.....

Git'er done. I'm going to move this to the Shirt thread.

Smugglin' operation to get James' shirt to him starts today. :D

Back