• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers' Alliance Shirts 2.0

To clarify, name AND city adds $5 to the shirt, not per line. Hoping to wrap up the order process by July 15, 2019. Let's go, guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfGzyKRJSuA
Am I ordering my own shirt? :idonno
Where do dat Paypal $$ go at? :frantic
My interest may wane if this becomes overly complex. :facepalm

send via Paypal the money as a GIFT to paypal@modelersalliance.com

OK yes, i just edited that post.

Send the money as a GIFT!!!

Hey all, was wondering what colors everyone was choosing. I'm ready to drop my $37.90 for mine, but thought I would try and go with whatever flow was going.

The reason we picked this shirt was the availability of colors, it's supposed to be durable too. I'm going with the dark green.

Remember, we gotta have 12 to get these prices. It might be more if we don't meet an order of 12.

I've got payment for one so far. 2 if I count myself... :D

Ok Just sent my 40.00 clams into Paypal. Any clams left goes to the site...I know not that much. :huh:

Size:XXL
Color: Charcoal
Embroidery Name: Eric
Greenwood, SC

:v

The order needs to be placed together, so Chris needs to pay through PayPal or pay me and I'll send it in. Since I'm picking them up, no shipping will be necessary on that order.
How did this get so difficult? :facepalm

Well, my reference to the source really met you , and I really need to go by the shop and get an accurate check on the sizes so I get it right the first time .

I could be wrong about Paypal but I do believe there is a transaction fee whether you place money into it or have to get it back out . Correct me if I'm wrong .

It would also be nice if I knew whether you will get the number of participants required to place the order . :drinks

Well, my reference to the source really met you , and I really need to go by the shop and get an accurate check on the sizes so I get it right the first time .

I get that, that's why I got her sending me a sample shirt to test fit.

I could be wrong about Paypal but I do believe there is a transaction fee whether you place money into it or have to get it back out . Correct me if I'm wrong .

That's why it needs to be sent as a gift and not through the portal aka Tip Jar.
It would also be nice if I knew whether you will get the number of participants required to place the order . :drinks
Well there's that also.

If we don't get 12 shirts and the price jumps considerably the money sent will be refunded of course.

Well then let's get some commitments from people that way we don't have to feed Paypal for no apparent reason.

I'm committed if we have the participation.

B) C.

Just so we're clear, the STARTING AT price of $19.98 shown on the website is for a large quantity. MA is not making a dime on these, nor is anyone facilitating the process.
:drinks

Back