• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mig-21PF 1/48th scale by Revell

Nice to see you pushing along. I have some older decals but am afraid they may be more trouble than they're worth. Yours though if you think the third time is the charm!

Regards,

Nice to see you pushing along. I have some older decals but am afraid they may be more trouble than they're worth. Yours though if you think the third time is the charm!

Regards,

Those shouldn't be a problem with a judicious application of Liquid Decal Film. I'd say go for it.

hde2e6dd.JPG

h45d8e3a.JPG

Thanks for the decal offer, but I think I'll just stay with the ones on there.
Had a minor set back last weekend. I didn't have a good enough coating of future when I used a grey wash using mineral spirits mix with artist oils black and white to make a grey color. Oh, well time to drag out the air brush. Gary S.

Thanks to all!! it's really a 3 ft. model. Looks good 3 ft away. And my CONGRATES ALL WHO MADE MASTER CLASS :drinks
Gary S.

Looks just fine to me Gary . I think the mind set of people about perfect looking aircraft only works in modeling.
Not in real life.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back