• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Meng Kids B-17 Complete!

Meng Kids B-17

Thank you, my friends! Iron Mike builds a bomber, whodathunk? :rotf Well, here it is!

had23bdb.JPG

habb913a.JPG

h86c4259.JPG

hb27d1a6.JPG

ha1ba69e.JPG

Order up! I've fulfilled my aircraft quota for the decade. :eek:hyeah

:drinks

Bomb Me, Daddy! eight to the Bar! :rotf
Any Luftwaffe pilot attacking this pudgy, cute, Egg-fortress might have Scrambled just to find himself Cracking-up. :ro: "Da schitz dem Hund im Feuerzeug!"

You put the "Egg" in Egg-centric! (y)

I'm forwarding a link to your build to The Collings Foundation. They fly the fo-weal Nine-0-Nine.

Thanks guys! I hadn't finished an aircraft since Gulf One, don't think I'll be doing another anytime soon though. I kept thinking of this cartoon, can you name it?

hc8e42a7.JPG

You never know, I might do another eggplane at some point?

h3752ad7.jpeg

Or not...

:drinks

Variations on a theme;
With no wish to hi-jack Mike's thread. Mark Karolus, esteemed Ship Model reviewer for Fine Scale Modeler, built this for his Grandkids this Christmas..

hd1219a0.JPG

h3b478fb.JPG

Mark didn't do the same build Mike has, at ALL, but it's still fun!
Santa, Rudolf, and frosty are about to be pounded by presents, courtesy of the 91st USAAC Bomb Group.

Well how cool is that (y)

Long ago, I remember reading a story about allied planes dropping chocolate over European cities as the German army was retreating .

Cheers, Christian B)

Back