• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Indochina jungle temple

The tree is growing ,

h4b70acc_2015-07-13.jpg

h1a7a95f.jpg

h9c0ce03.jpg

hb188336.jpg

hc5d40b2.jpg

ha58b93a.jpg

Think i leave it as it is and build the rest off the tree with Seafoam

h487acc5.jpg

I realised i had this chopper Mil Mi-4a ''Hound''
How about this for a scene ? ....... NVA or a Russian advisers Chopper(crased) and some Us Special forces checking it out or a firefight with some VC or NVA ?
And the blue part would be water

h5cbdb77.jpg

h1c5bae6.jpg

hebd29f9.jpg

This is excellent :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Although I would not go for the firefight idea it would detract away from the superb temple.

Aftermath of a firefight, possibly SF going through bodies items etc
Special forces collecting evident, yes

I had gotten behind on this one Piet ... but I'm caught up now ... as for old tank downed chopper both look good just go with your Gut ... you know what your doing ... :popcorn ... Next ... excellent workmanship ... (y)

Added more ground and rubble , Palm Trees that were decapitated by the rotors of the Helicopter
And another small part of the temple complex.

The palms will change their position...... this is not the final setting.

h6ba0adf.JPG

ha368225.JPG

hf833356.JPG

hb1e4f04.JPG

h8e3fb27.JPG

hd830e8d.JPG

h28510ac.JPG

h0fcefd3.JPG

h2cca649.JPG

hcf59e9c.JPG

ha81218a.JPG

hee32832.JPG

Dreading the day when i start panting this ,not sure how to tackle it
Only thing i do know it will be primed first in grey

Piet,

Really nice!!!

I like your imagination and your sense of composition. The task of painting, weathering and detailing will certainly be a challenge and no easy accomplishment.

I'll be anxiously watching. This has fantastic potential!

Bob

WoW Piet! you have quite the imagination going here & I like where this is going!! (y) Can't wait to see some paint on her... :hmmm :drool

Pre shaded ........Next a water based wash of dark grey to color in all the small spots/cracks that did not got any paint.

h9bd7998.JPG

h4901b4d.JPG

ha8b43cb.JPG

hbca1df5.JPG

hfdadffa.JPG

Back