• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Indochina jungle temple

Not much done ,

h357cac2.JPG

Plaster steps.

Well for not much done ..... She's looking very good .... I noticed that the gap in the steps is gone and some new ones added ...... (I Think) ..... Keep Up the Good fight ...... :popcorn

Well for not much done ..... She's looking very good .... I noticed that the gap in the steps is gone and some new ones added ...... (I Think) ..... Keep Up the Good fight ...... :popcorn

The one with the gap was a balsa foam mockup......this one is solid plaster

The one with the gap was a balsa foam mockup......this one is solid plaster

I knew it was different ..... nice casting job ..... I'm getting my casting area ready ...... might see some great stuff out of Me some day ..... :eek:ldguy

[/quote]

I knew it was different ..... nice casting job ..... I'm getting my casting area ready ...... might see some great stuff out of Me some day ..... :eek:ldguy[/quote]

(y)

That's looking REAL GOOD Piet!!! (y) :notworthy

Can hardly wait to see it with paint and jungle vines all over it. (don't forget to put some critters on it too) :D

Back