• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Halls Bulldog

Got a nice reply back from Daniel Brett at Williams Brothers, shipping the decals to me soon. In lieu of payment he asked me to pay it forward. (y)

Hey MP,

This is a really cool little plane and that red scheme is perfect for it !!!

Sorry about the decal misshape, glad help is on the way :) :)

Randy

Y'all are kind. Sorry, no updates on anything. Haven't even been in the shop this week. :bang head

Work has my focus right now, rough schedule and it's not going to lighten up anytime soon so hang tight.

Keep hangin' guys. Decals did come in today, big thanks to Daniel Brett :salute
He even sent me decals for the B10 that I failed on so like...uh oh, got something else to fix.

S'OK bob I haven't made much forward progress this week on mine either..... :facepalm 'course if I was still workin' I'd have a good reason, but here I sit with my face hanging out waitin' for inspiration to strike :huh:

I got a Doctors excuse and work excuse. Thinking about taking off work tomorrow, might have a good marathon day at it. :zen

I tell ya, it's been a struggle lately to get any modeling done but this is what I got right now.

That shoulder decal on top of the wing just doesn't like me but i"m pushing forward with it as is. Some strategic angles and it looks fine.

hdc32d84.jpg

hdaccf52.jpg

h0efde46.jpg

Working on the prop now, will stick the motor on this evening with any luck. I'll pull this one in for a finish but I really don't like how it's turning out. This one won't leave the shop.

Well actually you can see the problem in these pictures. See the right wing root? decals dont line up like they did on the left side. So now, only pictures from the left. :pilot

I should brag on the decals, they really lay down nicely, very complex curves around the wing root but the decal snugged right in, not lined up right but snug with no issues. Little black paint might clean up some stuff.

Back