• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Halls Bulldog

:gogo :mpup I've been lookin' at them pics & I'll bedanged if I can see where yer talkin' about! :idonno Looks mighty fine from here!! :drinks

It is still looking quite nice Bob! Those large decals are always a PITA no matter how nice they are. Can hardly wait to see it all finished! (y)

"Well no sh*t, Sherlock...." So quit being a smart-a*se and get back to the bench. :smack

Ian.

EYE002_zps73efa8f8.gif

Been watchin' and feel its time you admitted this is great little buid

Remember "my puddy tat is watchin' too She likes to eat models
animal-graphics-cats-784402_zpsa4402bc0.gif

Well she is sitting pretty. Makes all the difference with a power plant out in front.

AlcladII Black base on the prop and AlcladII Chrome. I really think they reformlated this stuff as I did the mask test just to see and it's solid as a rock.

he1d863a.jpg

h3e77130.jpg

I got to get the pinstripe on the wheel pants and a couple of clear coats then call her done. :drinks Thanks for sticking with me on this so far! I'll have it done before the deadline.

And just like that it looks superb. Great stick-wit-it-ness to get here Bob, well done matey.

Ian.

I have a real thing for red and black builds, this one scratches that itch. Nice work!! :drinks

I'm calling it done. While the paint job and trim work is no where near where it should be, I'm right proud of the fill job I did on it, got all the seams cleaned up and then some.
h34e71ce.jpg

h0dba716.jpg

hfd3b7a4.jpg

h1bc2f10.jpg

h705e5e4.jpg

hd223a89.jpg

hac2d0c7.jpg

My first Williams Bro kit that I actually got completed. I got the Sparrow Hawk in the stash, think I'll wait till I recharge the mojo some.

Thanks for the encouragement and again, thanks to Daniel Brett for the spare decals. :dude :drinks

Back