• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Going for an Airplane ride with von Richtohofen

h7d92f52.JPG

Clear coat on the almost-complete decals. Jet pipes & wheels, then the Toon'104's will debut at NordiCon this year!
What fun these are to build! :drinks :yipee

Thanks for looking in! :notworthy

I was attacked by mean biter bugs last weekend at my Sweetie's place. I arrived home tonight, and had a few steroid tablets. Man! I WAS AWAKE!!

h0c88ae6.JPG

he4feece.JPG

h8cf6fb9.JPG

I finished the TF-104G Toon Starfighter! I couldn't help myself!
To the Twin Cities next weekend!! :yipee :rotf :dance :gogo

Looks like you'll enjoy the ride in the backseat...with The Baron in the front keep the barf bag handy... :sick: :rotf

:v
ER

Thanks Eric! That's why you get 2 gloves!
Funny thing. Since Manfred & I started flying together, he avoids concentrations of Australian infantry. :hmmm :idonno

h3fb942e.JPG

While on the Flight Of Fancy subject, in Marion, my Sweetie's Grand-daughter "Bug" had been going on about a winged unicorn called an Alcorn. With The Winged Hussars arriving on my tricky phone, we went into the Craft Room (The room with the drill press and lathe) and we womped one up!

h5d1bff0.JPG

hfe6ffaa.JPG

he54c6a5.JPG

Meanwhile, back aboard the Karl Doenitz............
General Eddie's toon F-104C got finished too. The C-model's pitot tube took a powder. The replacement for the pointy, prodigal, plastic pitot is a 1/350 turned brass 37mm FLaK gun barrel.
Teensie dots of silver with Tamiya clear red & green make up the position lights.

Next stop, NordiCon in Minnesota!
Thanks for looking in!

Back