• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GERMAN STEEL START UP POLL

Hmmmmmm... would a 1:56th resin Panther be acceptable? Done to a wargames standard? It's a multi-part kit (hull, running gear in two parts, turret, gun and a few other bits and pieces), or is that not model-y enough?

Hmmmmmm... would a 1:56th resin Panther be acceptable? Done to a wargames standard? It's a multi-part kit (hull, running gear in two parts, turret, gun and a few other bits and pieces), or is that not model-y enough?

Hmmm- looking through my (huge) collection of unbuilt kits, I found that I have an unbuilt Hetzer. Now, I think I should do this one, as it was the last master I made before my stroke, and I've never actually painted one of them before!
A small taster-
h34ed5b0.jpg

I'll put more pics in the thread as soon as I sign up for it.

I just want to know if we can enter two separate GB's with the same kit? I want to enter the Dr Stug GB so could I build the same kit here? Just asking çause i'll enter both GB's anyway even if I need to do different kits.

Two of the same kits? Yes. If it's one build on two Campaigns, no.

That's why I started the Panzer IV for this Group Build instead of entering my StuH and StuG here too. Yeah, it's one kit per Group Build.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to enter.

Hi Guys
a simply question: Kv-2 754 captured from German Army during WWII and reuse in Easter Front during 1942 , ok for this campaign?

Mike

Back