• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GERMAN STEEL START UP POLL

Ok - I'll save the E-100 then. I've got a couple of Panthers and a King Tiger that I'm waiting for an excuse to build. Can't wait to start!

Seeing that Tony, makes me think maybe my "Dicker Max" fits nice there to....... :hmmm

P1150360.JPG

//Mats

It was only 2 made, and just one of them saw action in russia.

Very nice kit and i got a aftermarket barrel with canvas cover over the muzzlebrake.

//Mats

Mats the only problem of any significance is the fit of the engine tunnel where it mates up with the
rear casement wall.

The fit here is gap city buddy.

Tony lee

Mats, if you don't already have it, Allied-Axis Issue 17 has very detailed pictures of the Dicker Max and the Sturer Emil. It's worth having. :good:

Hey guy's as I am not a armour man as such and a bit thick :facepalm would a Ausf.D Flammpanzerwagen fall in ? It is semmi tracked but as far as german armour goes I dunno. :blush:

Hey guy's as I am not a armour man as such and a bit thick :facepalm would a Ausf.D Flammpanzerwagen fall in ? It is semmi tracked but as far as german armour goes I dunno. :blush:

Maybe you mean the mittlere Flammpanzerwagen Sd.Kfz.251/16 Ausf D?...With easier words;the Flamethrowing half track?

If so...this campaign is Mr.T's 'baby',he can tell you if it is okay or not.

If it is a no,you can still build it in the Armoured Fury section,PS.(I sure would love to see it) (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Back