• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GERMAN STEEL START UP POLL

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
A very simple campaign. Any armored(tracked) vehicle. Any period that has been used by Germany.

2014 start date.

Whatcha think.

Terry B)

German-Tank-in-WWI.jpg

540313.jpg

German-Leopard-tank.jpg

Leopard_1A4_main_battle_tank_German_army_Germany_004.jpg

Leopard-2-1980.jpg

I'd be in but let's put the start date out past Dec.

The Ribbon, plate of steel with the Iron Cross on it. :coolio

I don't think I have anything left for this since I've built just about every German tank plus variants already. I'll look anyway, but I doubt I have anything left......Although I do recall a couple Dragon panzer IV's in the stash now that I think about it.... :facepalm

I throw myself in with my old Italeri Jagdpanzer (P) Elefant
:fencing
And the ribbon looks nice but where is the zimmerit? :drinks
//Mats

No, he thinks he is but it's that weird SA sort of way. ;) He hasn't even signed up yet and he's making all kinds of comments. :facepalm

I think I might have to break out my Maus for this campaign.

Well just to keep that savage quiet - and I'm not adding any more! No water staining, no oil patches, no grass or grease or any other silly little thing he can think of :smack
GermanSteelweathered2.jpg

I haven't got anything in the stash for this at the moment but I'll have a look around at some point

I really like the cleaner version. This was about German armor not German wrecks.

Terry B)

Back