• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Eduard's new P-51

Been a good weekend. The landing gear on this kit are finiky and caution must be taken with the rear.

h0e34c11.jpg

h8e82c73.jpg

h1174211.jpg

Hopefully I can get this one finished up before I have a procedure done on my back in 2 weeks.

Thanks, just seen a painting flaw. Funny stuff you miss untill you see it in a different perspective.

Anyone else see the flaw.

h8e82c73_2019-09-09.jpg

If you look at this picture, I have the prop blade that is at about the 7 o'clock (the one above leading edge of inner left wing) weathered on the wrong side. Easy fix though.

But then I have repainted prop blades that had damage in that area, although there is usually more wear over the blade by that time and wear on the advancing edge. Most of the time it's just the outer third of the diameter on the leading edge that wears.

Exhaust stains on and dirt on the tires.

I got to do the fuel tanks but boy are they finiky as hell. They really do not attach to well.
h46c019b.jpg

Back