• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Did we give up when the Russians took Vegas!

Something done!

Put on some Archer casting numbers and marks. Just love the stuff.

IMG_1807.JPG

IMG_1808.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

Didn't get yard work today :blink

Have a good one.

Yep yard work can wait :blink :laugh:

Thanks.

But going have to get the fence redone as we have a new puppy coming in August for Grace. :frantic

But going have to get the fence redone as we have a new puppy coming in August for Grace. :frantic

PUPPIES!
:mpup :yipee

Sure are getting one. Grace had to put down her German Shepard at the end of May. So we found a breeder in Nebraska that had the size, color and temperament that we wanted. Six weeks or so and she will be training him. Have the pick of three males. Hopefully he will be just as crazy about playing ball as she is.

:good:

Sherm, take your time getting back to this. I know how it is losing a pet. Just recently I lost my old cat Misty. She was in real bad shape. The day we weer going to take her in to put her to sleep was the day I found her already passed in a box.

We do have a new kitten now names Liza. What a little sweetheart she is and quite the little snuggle bunny!

Since this got a bump, I'l pester you a bit....MORE PLEASE!! :drool :drool

I did stick some parts on the hull on Thursday. Not much progress for a photo op :v

Maybe Tuesday I can stick some more together :good:

Very slow progress but a little

Starting to add more bolt heads to the fenders these three are from Grandt line. The rest will be sliced hex rod.
IMG_1858.JPG

Worked the rear of the hull. I didn't do the best job fitting the parts. Did some casting texture with thinned down Squadron gray putty. The parts are ready for some welds to be put on them.

IMG_1859.JPG

Finally made the storage bars and stuck them on. I used .020 styrene rod

IMG_1860.JPG

IMG_1861.JPG

I was hoping to get the turret in primer tonight but weather moved in. After primer I'll be ready to sculpt the canvas between the top and bottom of the turret.

:salute

Back