• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DAK with the Doc

Tossing out an idea

I had a beginners course on Russian Green also John.

DAK would be German North Africa Corp.

Tossing out an idea

DAK? 4BT? Whatever are they talking about? BEF must mean WW 1.

4BO is Russian Green. It was both a paint and a primer.

DAK is Dutches Afrika Korps

BEF is British Expeditionary Forces fought the Germans in France 1940

Tossing out an idea

The British Expeditionary Force (BEF) also refers to the British and Empire forces that fought on the Western Front 1914-18.

Cheers,
Rich

Tossing out an idea

The British Expeditionary Force (BEF) also refers to the British and Empire forces that fought on the Western Front 1914-18.

Cheers,
Rich

While it may indeed, for my purposes it unfortunately only applies to 1940.

Tossing out an idea

I think this is a great idea...But I gotz no Ruskie stuff in my stash... :blink

Tossing out an idea

I think the Russian Sherman I have would be OD

Anyway I have wanted to do a KV-1 or 2 does anyone have a kit they would recommend?

Tossing out an idea

Ok - I really like this plan, I struggle a little with my armor finishes and a tutorial should help me quite a bit. But I am going to need to get things for this. Any idea when we will start? And can we get a list of supplies?

Tossing out an idea

Kit doesn't matter really, it need not be organically Russian. They repainted much captured German Armor as well as lend-lease equipment like Matildas Valentines and Shermans, not to mention soft skins.

Yes I will supply a list before we start. Which because this is about the paint, we obviously will need people to get things together, especially kit construction!

Added a poll...

Tossing out an idea

I think this is a great idea...But I gotz no Ruskie stuff in my stash... :blink

Ever heard of lend-lease?
...why yes...yes I have... ;)
Unfortunately I finished this a few months back(shameless reposting to follow)

hfe126d9_2019-04-11.jpg

When would this start by the way?...I gotz an Idea :hmmm
:v

Tossing out an idea

I'm not really good at these group builds. Having said that I have a Matilda and conversion to make a BEF vehicle that would be fun to see how you do it. I also just got a BT-2 and a Whites Scout car towing a howitzer that is Russian. Thats my goals at the moment.

James

Tossing out an idea

I'm not really good at these group builds. Having said that I have a Matilda and conversion to make a BEF vehicle that would be fun to see how you do it. I also just got a BT-2 and a Whites Scout car towing a howitzer that is Russian. Thats my goals at the moment.

James

All good subjects!

Back