• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry Iron Mike Panther G

I'll be keeping an eye on this :popcorn
I don't build tanks (yet), but if (when) I do, it will be a Dragon. They just seem to build up so nice B)

The upper hull and PE went together pretty well, the upper hull needed the assistance of the Blue Clamps to align things. :D

Assistance,assistance?!...man I was tempted to use the BFH on a Dragon Panther I once did! :blink :rotf

Looking good,Mike! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks to all who have commented, I appreciate hearing from you! There was progress made in the last couple days, although slow. In digging thru my parts box, I found the leftover Voyager Model PE set for my previous Jagdpanther build and decided to add some more brass to this build.

IMG_5918.JPG

The gun travel lock.

IMG_5919.JPG

Spare track brackets.

IMG_5920.JPG

That's all I have to report this morning, I have to work today. Thanks again for your support!

:drinks

Re: CTA Entry Iron Mike Panther G MORE BRASS!

Hello friends! Today was spent adding the rest of the PE, tedious, but rewarding at the end of the day. Here's what I have so far.

IMG_5945.JPG

IMG_5946.JPG

IMG_5947.JPG

IMG_5948.JPG

IMG_5949.JPG

IMG_5950.JPG

There are still some PE chain and pins to add, but not going to add them until the painting and weathering is complete. I'm afraid they will get knocked off and it's just as easy to paint them later. :laugh:

IMG_5944.JPG

Time to fire up the grill and enjoy this gorgeous afternoon! B)

:drinks

Very neat work!!!

Terry (y)

Looking good,Mike! (y)

Just watch out for the brass thieves. ;)

Greetings,Ron.

Back