• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry Iron Mike Panther G

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
Here we go, friends. For John!

IMG_5895.JPG

IMG_5896.JPG

IMG_5893.JPG

IMG_5894.JPG

B) :drinks

Inspire me Mike. I have one in my stash. What is the Tiger AM you have for it?
James

Inspire me Mike. I have one in my stash. What is the Tiger AM you have for it?
James

The Tiger Model Designs piece is the corrected Panther G rear turret plate. I must confess it was in the box, along with the Cyber Hobby upgrade and conversion kit, when I purchased it. Need to dig out the reference pix to see if they are necessary for my build. :coolio

:hmmm The Photo Etch and barrel came in the Dragon kit?
If not so,what's it from,Mike?

Greetings,Ron.

The previous owner purchased the goodies, I bought it all from him. The decal sheet in the Update set is dated 2006, I really don't know much about it. Says Official Dragon Genuine Parts Cyber-Hobby.com. :coolio

If this doesn't rise from the dead somebody will give it the last rights. :eek:hmy:

Tony lee

Says the man who was AWOL so long we had to send out S.A.R.! :laugh:

OK, I can take a hint! I finally had a day to myself, so out came the Panther. I am planning to build an example of the last from the M.A.N. factory, so using most of the kit parts.

Lower hull and radiators installed.

IMG_5909.JPG

Exhausts

IMG_5910.JPG

IMG_5911.JPG

I hacked off the barrel of the MG and replaced it with a brass piece from RB Model.

IMG_5912.JPG

IMG_5913.JPG

The upper hull and PE went together pretty well, the upper hull needed the assistance of the Blue Clamps to align things. :D

IMG_5914.JPG

IMG_5915.JPG

IMG_5916.JPG

That's all for tonight, eyeballs are fried and it's time for a Blue Moon! :drinks

Back