• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Build Moon Puppy Corsair

I was just looking in that spot Dave, I got another tug but not sure I want to put it there just sitting. Maybe i'll spread things out some, like put the pilot in that section.

As I keep looking at this maybe have the mule reversed so the driver can be watching the other tech. Right now it looks good, but feels a bit off, or maybe have a crew chief in front and to the side of the mule. Drivers are always watching for ques and for whatever is happening around them.
James

You're right James, that's a good point. I'll have to change out the pintle hook out on the back cause right now it's just a pin.

Dear Bob

...high contrast ... I meant,the preshadow effects...very well done...love the scene...congratulations :drinks :drinks

Luiz.

Well for all intent and purposes I'm calling this one done

F4U39.jpg

Pilot figure, just some various shades of khaki, white and other colors followed up with a dark wash.

F4U40.jpg

F4U41.jpg

F4U42.jpg

F4U43.jpg

I hit the aircraft with a light flatcoat, whatcha think Les, enough to knock off the shine?

F4U44.jpg

F4U45.jpg

I'll probably come back on the deck and do some more stuff to it but I'm getting a little bored and it's time to move on.

You're "board" with the deck??!! :laugh: Excellent looking stuff, Pupster!! (y) :drinks

Looks great. The figures look really nice, especially the eyes. It seems like a lot of people come out w/ figures that look bug eyed, but yours look perfect.

Back