• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CALL TO ARMS CAMPAIGN SIGN UP

All set to go. Of course I have to be in the process of moving when this all starts lol. Luckily it is only a quarter mile away.

Donation submitted. Think I should be able to get 200mm Thirty Years War bust completed by the end of Jan.

Cheers Richard

I would like to enter a 1/48 scale Fokker D.VII by Eduard.

Greg

That sounds like great project!!

Just start a new thread With the title "CTA ENTRY-gregmc-Fokker D.VIII" Then post pictures of the unbuilt kit with a time stamp with the current date and your good to go.

Terry (y)

Hi guys I in just having a hard time trying to get paypal to take my payment.

Any suggestions would be great.

Gatto

Hi guys I in just having a hard time trying to get paypal to take my payment.

Any suggestions would be great.

Gatto

Sorry Gatto, not sure what the problem may have been. What we have seen is any problem you may experience would be local to you. If you're using Firefox for the browser, switch to IE or Chrome or visaversa.

but it seems you got it sorted out :v

I will enter a new build tonight when I get home. Going to attempt a Ka-Mi tank in 1/35. Claude has me whipped already. Maybe my building days are coming to an end.
James

Back