• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CALL TO ARMS CAMPAIGN SIGN UP

Last thing, can I make a model I sculpted by myself for this campaign? If so I would like to paint this figure http://giovannimodelling.blogspot.it/2012/05/us-tanker-with-top-hat-life-magazine.html the tank is with a friend and he will paint it.

Thanks

Giovanni

I'll consult with the Rules Committee. If you have the figure sculpted in multiple parts, hold off before painting till the start of the Campaign.

Hi Bob,

Can you check if I can algo build a tank that has been already built by a friend?

The figure I made is a single piece, the tank where he will seats will be painted by another friend.

Let me know.

Giovanni

Giovanni the figure you sculpted will be acceptable. Thanks and looking forward to seeing your artistry again. :popcorn

If i want to build a second entry,do I donate now,or can I wait until say November to donate? Also,would a mecha be okay for this campaign? :drinks

There my $20 into the ring...whether I finish the three builds listed or not...money well spent either way!

Thank you Mike, and sorry about the mix up on how many entries you are doing. I really thought I had enough java in me this morning.

Thanks again. :mpup

Donation done!

I will see if I can finish an 1/350 destroyer. "Snowy Wind" (Yukikaze) feels like it would be fitting, considering the dates.

I've put my coin in the ring,but I found nowhere to put my username and what I am building.I went through the paypall link. :idonno

Just donated my $20.00. Didn't see the "notes" section or I would have posted my username and all too. Now I just have to find something to build.

There, my donation is in, twice over. (y)

Never stated my subject the first time the button went down. Oh well, I'll let the wife know she donated to a worthy cause.

There, my donation is in, twice over. (y)

Never stated my subject the first time the button went down. Oh well, I'll let the wife know she donated to a worthy cause.

Well Ben if you want to do a second build you're all paid up. :dude

Participating was never a question for me, but with John's passing, I'm going with Dragon's Panther G Late Version. Gotta have trax. B)

Back