• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BTM-3 High speed trencher

I just realised that I have the radiator line in the wrong place this is the one to cool the hydraulic fluid. Still need to scratch a radiator for the engine. :bang head

Very cool. I dont think I will do this (too much like work) but it does look impressive. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y)
James

Thanks James. Build yours . I just went crazy a bit and added too much stuff that wont be seen anyway. Keep your hood closed and rock on. :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro:

Been cracking away at the BTM. I made some corrections to the engine that I had originally gotten wrong. Since trumpeter did not include a front radiator one had to be scratched since I am opening the left side hood. The road wheels are ready except for some additional dusting and wear.

h17447c7.JPG

hba8a2c4.JPG

hc0ce5b3.JPG

h5c186f9.JPG

h46b00e2.JPG

h983d7ad.JPG

h983d7ad_2018-04-08.JPG

h88c76a9.JPG

Thanks Mike . I guess you can see what I did. I'm glad you saw that issue before I got too far along. It was a simple fix

Back