• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Big plans "Update 4/21/17 "

Big plans "Update 5/23/2016"

Thanks T , John and Mike , it's not killer but it hurts gettin around .
The beauty part is I get to make the family fetch stuff for me :laugh: I'm usually the step and fetcher .

You don't have to answer this, but are you an architectural modeller 'in real life' ?? - you have an 'insiders' grasp of building structure.

Ian.

Man Glenn-- I'm speechless! That's just some brilliant work there brother!

I haven't posted much, but I have been following. Mind blowing...not just in the construction, but in the vision & foresight that is required before you can even get to the construction point. :drinks

Thanks guys , Ian I've built just about everything in real life , I've done masonry , plumbing , electric , framing , the list goes on ..............................
Thanks Luiz , Mikey thanks man , Helios preciate it , Jeff thanks man , Tim many thanks .

Long way from the start , can't believe I've gotten this far without bailin out , no more side work just my day job and modelin !!!

Amazing details Glenn! Really love the painting of the old battle wagon in the rubble. :notworthy

Gotta add a pool table to the bar area before I start with the debris in the bar .

I can picture battle plans & maps strewn across that table. :soldier

"A GI, a Luftwaffe pilot and a desert soldier walk into a bar..."

Sounds almost like the start of a joke. That table is looking stunning. I can't wait till we can rack 'em up!

That pool table is sweet looking. Good luck painting the stripes on the balls though :D

Tim

Back