• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BA-64-3SKh Gobi Desert May 1947

BA-64-3SKh

Bit more progress.

3TbFkDG.jpg

BA-64-3SKh

I have really started to veer off into imagination land with this. This model had really only made it to testing stage, and never had a personnel carrier version, but what the heck. Since I am in uncharted waters here, I decided to add the front fenders (instructions and photo evidence say to leave em off, but I like em better), as I am probably going to be adding wheels with chains instead of the skis...

7fZp3bR.jpg

1qdAiQ9.jpg

ivSKj9w.jpg

BA-64-3SKh

I like the way you're thinking... maybe monster truck wheels at the back? As long as the doors open, I can spare some BTR wheels :D

Regards,

BA-64-3SKh

Very interesting to me without really entering the bat crazy ideas . It all sounds very posible .

Cheers, Christian B)

BA-64-3SKh

Actually it is Mr Surfacer. I did some carving revision of the cover and this adds back texture.

BA-64-3SKh

It will be an unusual, very cool subject regardless of the direction you veer. (y)

BA-64-3SKh

More progress. Left rear fender is done, right is about 1/2 way. I think I like the wheels better than front skis

IXINtfA.jpg

YtVEBZ9.jpg

Back