• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All photos from Chattanooga posted.

Who is attending the Nats in Chattanooga?

Had planned on going but its an 8 hour drive for me and I have a lot planned for August already so I will take a pass this time. Enjoy guys and remember
picsoritdidnthappen.jpg

:dude

Who is attending the Nats in Chattanooga?

As shirts are not going to be realistic at this point I have thought about making some name badges. I think Moon Pup and I will hammer out something tomorrow on how to make them look, plus if you let me know I can add some of the personal stuff like avatar, forum name, and real name.

That will get worked out tomorrow. What I will need will be a list, so pony up and let me know.

Chattanooga is in 11 days who's going?

So far we have:
Bob Letterman (Friday-Saturday)
Susan Letterman (Friday-Saturday)
Duke Maddog
Moon Puppy (Saturday)
errains (Saturday)
Heavens Eagle (Thursday-Saturday)
Barney

Anyone else going?

Not me but in 5 days I'll be heading to Thunder over Michigan, their focus this year is on Corsairs, supposed to be a dozen on hand TOM aircraft list

Never seen a Corsair in person, looks like it'll be a great airshow Gary. :pilot

Chattanooga starts in 10 days who's going?

Y'all making me jealous... :(

Would love to make it out there one of these days to meet some of you characters.

Chattanooga starts in 9 days who's going?

Greetings folks!

Been under the weather for the past year+ and have gotten little even started. I will be there on Saturday.

Wife and I are taking this opportunity to start traveling (short trips) since I am retired as of the 31 of July. We are staying at a nice little airbnb in GA. If anyone wants to get together, PM me.

Chattanooga starts in 9 days who's going?

Barney do you still have my number? Found yours in my work list..go figure.
Just sent you at text message.

Chattanooga starts in 8 days who's going?

As mentioned, I will be going to the Chattanooga Nationals. I am going to be bringing my entire collection of 750 small scale armor models to place on their display tables similar to this, only lined up end to end:

2017_Armor_and_Vehicle_Collection_V.jpg

That will leave me 13 armor models to place in competition. I will be bringing a few aircraft and some ships, possibly a car and some buildings as well. You will be able to find me if you look for me in my Orange County IPMS club shirt that has "the Duke" emblazoned on the front. I hope to be pulling in on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning. Mike Moore has assured me that he will have four tables set aside for my collection. I am very much looking forward to meeting all of you guys over there. I do hope that we can all get together, possibly at my collection so you can all see it.

If anyone wants my cell information, just PM me.

Chattanooga starts in A WEEK who's going?

Yeah folks, the Nationals start in a week! While I went to the one up in Omaha for a few hours I intend to try and do a little immersion at this one.

It seems there are quite a number of seminars and lessons being done by folks. I am going to try and take in as much as possible, pick up some specific kits and get wound up to get building once I get back.

I'm also going to put my spending on hold till next year on kits, and try to lighten my stash a bit.

Paul if you see Roden 601 Foker Dr1 tell the vendor to hold it for me. We'll be there Sat AM.

Well Bob it looks like we'll miss "Oil Paint Rendering - Michael Rinaldi: Friday 9:15-10:15"....poop!! :pinch: :(
But it's going to be a ton of fun anyways :v

I told Bob, you should have come a day or 2 earlier. :facepalm

I will keep an eye open for one Bob, If I find one for reasonable, I will pick it up for you.

I'm also going to put my spending on hold till next year on kits, and try to lighten my stash a bit.

I keep trying to tell myself this as well. Let me know if you actually figure out a method to achieve the goal. It could be a money maker! :laugh:

Back