• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

2017 IPMS Plastic Surgeons Meetings

h009cec8.JPG

Surgeon's Club President, Barry Rolow. I told him there was a "Book of Secrets" for IPMS Plastic Surgeon's serving presidents. I told him Rodney still had it. I may have fabricated The Plastic Surgeon's President's book of secrets. :idonno Don't tell Barry!! :rotf
hba85b38.JPG

Joe, Aimee, and Joe's stuff, 1/144 AT-AT Bandai Imperial Walker, and 1/72 Bandai snap-fit Y-wing are among them. :zen
h07c3116.JPG

ha4a7b57.JPG

Nate McCoy did a 1/72 P-51D Mustang, for Col. John C. Meyer, and he's working on hs 1/35 Pont du Hoc Ranger diorama. He's a talented dood!!
h3c4fce0.JPG

Don brought out of Moth-balls, some more of his SdKfz. 250 models! Can YOU tell which ausf. they are?? :dance

h9918858.JPG

TLAR Model's 1/35 Wehrmacht lebensmittel stowage set, painted by Herr Don Barry! I sold a set too!!
hb0e446e.JPG

Nate Steven's 1/72 airplane fleet, in cluding a What-if Kreigsmarine Super Stuka/Grace with a BMW radial engine!! Neet-o!!
That's all for now! Thanks for looking in! Now I can get some sleep! ZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzz!

Nathan Stevens & I seem to have a similar "What If?" affliction!
h5dd8bb5.JPG

.... If von Richtofen had survived WWI?
h2c975f6.jpg

hbfc93a5.JPG

h1c41763.JPG

Captain Scarlet Angel Fighter on loan to the US Navy for evaluation.
:rotf :yipee :gogo

Looks like a good meet to me . Can't figure out how you guys get so much accomplished :idonno

A what if to me would be more like . I wonder " if I can assemble right " :frantic

Cheers, Christian B)

Your gallery as in here on the site?

you got the thumbnail version then.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/how-to-use-our-gallery

Might want to read up a bit.

hf3bdcb8.JPG

h4e2bafe.JPG

hd261e32.JPG

Nate Stevens 1/72 airplane production line! B7N2 Jill in Nazi '46 markings BMW 801 engine. Jap torpedo

h6630902.JPG

hf3814a3.JPG

Kuhl! Graf Zeppelin's ausvexlung Torpedo bomber! :pilot
Nate says he built 22 1/72 airplane models this month, and they are all pristine! :notworthy
hadeba69.JPG

ha3092c5.JPG

Ray Power's Ki-61 Tony

hd56f826.JPG

h04230a5.JPG

h1787837.JPG

h7902c7a.JPG

Bob Bidler's offerings. Bob's a cool guy. He usually buys & builds, without keeping any stash. He confesses to having 4 Dragon kits on hand, unbuilt. Kittyhawk's Super Entendard, Dragon/dml's BRDM-1 and Special Hobby's B/P defiant. Very nice modeling!
hd4c37b8.JPG

hee99030.JPG

It's French, and it's Takom. I think it's an AML-90, but I wouldn't swear that was right. Joe says the fit of this kit is really good, but it's a little tight in the rear. Who would want a loose rear? :idonno
hf4ca25b.JPG

hc120c9c.JPG

h965faab.JPG

Bob Malloy's at it again! Studebaker Starliner Salt Flats racer as an Omage to WWII D-day aircraft. No wings yet! :rotf

he0c053d.JPG

Young Ty-foon Stevens has the Submarine bug bad! 1/72 Drop-tank became a US Navy Attack Boat. See!?! It's not just me anymore! Making something out of spare parts!
he85faa6.JPG

New Member Eric Richetti is a Gumdam builder and a law student. A budding Barrister in our midst. :yipee
Our Gundam-building club President Barry was thrilled to meet another Gundam Guy! He's not all alone anymore. :geek
he4c857d_2017-08-27.JPG

We few, We happy few. We Plastic Surgeons. Thanks for lookin' in!
:eek:ldguy
:pilot
:salute

Back