• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 F/A 18 A

Thanks for looking.
Thanks as well for commenting. Now the truth... I goofed, you all probably noticed but are too kind to tell me... I forgot to paint the inboard edges of the ailerons, I went back and re-painted with that wet mask method over the already placed decals to fix my goof up. I'm sure glad the wet paper thing works because I am certain tape would pull the decals right off!

Ailerons fixed
h7f58aca.JPG

h8bd6c25.JPG

WOW that is incredible work!!!

Thanks for looking.
Thanks as well for commenting. Now the truth... I goofed, you all probably noticed but are too kind to tell me... I forgot to paint the inboard edges of the ailerons, I went back and re-painted with that wet mask method over the already placed decals to fix my goof up. I'm sure glad the wet paper thing works because I am certain tape would pull the decals right off!

Ailerons fixed
h7f58aca.JPG

h8bd6c25.JPG

Fine work Chris! I didn't notice the screw up, but great work correcting in. Thanks for the tip on the wet masks. That's gotta go into the bag of tricks for sure!

:good:

Back