• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/200 Trumpeter Bismarck with Pontos 27001F1

Seems to me (if I remember correctly) That I have seen some AM barrels and PE put out by Trumpeter for their large ships too.

Reaaly like the amount of detail you are adding to the build. It really adds to the overall impression of the finished ship.

Ok so I just finish test fitting Anton Bruno Casar and Dora. . . :facepalm wait a minute lol

h5040629.jpg

Thanks Heavens Eagle

So im Stuck on the Hull atm till i get my new Drill Set in Thanks Again Moon Puppy :) So i started to do some details on the Turret to keep me Occupied

I started by Opening the these Shutters

h419b5f6.jpg

Can't Decide if i want to open these Range Finders would be alot of work to make a swing Door but would look great! :hmmm
h002ed9d.jpg

Here is Anton Finished looks alot better

h22664e6.jpg

h8f3a762.jpg

I can't Resist now MrT that's a excellent Cross section i have not found a good Cross sectionof the Turret THANKS! now to under Stand whats Behind the Shutter

You Can Clearly see the Range Finder but not whats behind the Shutter MORE RESEARCH!

(EDit - After Looking at this picture more i just realized Anton Still has His Range Finder which was removed Atfter the Trails where done due to the Fact the Turret sits too low to use the Range Finder Effective so they removed it)

h2b91a01.jpg

So For the Range Finders I think im Going to order the Products to make your own Photo Etch, i Have most of it other than the Sodium Persulfate, Should be interesting to try out to make these 8 Doors lol

I was teasing! I'm sure no one would be able to see inside at this scale, paint the inside black because I think that's all the observer would see if they did try and look inside.

:popcorn

Oh i know lol But I think Opening the Range Finders would be very cool, Yeah the Shutters you would never see anything behind there

I want to Open the Doors in the red Circles
h308d205.jpg

h002ed9d_2015-07-16.jpg

Back