• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Zoukei Mura He-219A-0

Dusan

Hello,

A few pictures of my latest build, oob and small amount of scratch building. Really great kit!
Sorry for small amount of pictures!
Full build review will apear in the next issue of „MAKETAR PLUS” magazine.

01~1.jpg

02~1.jpg

03~1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

All the best! :drinks
Dusan.

Thank You All Very Much for kind words!!! :drinks :drinks :drinks

Phil, I did a reverse camouflage (like on the real thing), first Rlm75 and then I painted Rlm76 freehand,very easy in this scale just with low pressure. ;)

Chuk, maybe I'll lose that throne very soon and the brain :gogo :laugh: I'm currently working on Revell He-219 also in 1/32, :java there are some inaccuracies in the shape of the engine nacelle and nose cone is a bit strange (also windshield), but fit is very good and easy to asemble, camo will be with the black underside ;) and I have started Tamiya He-219 in 48th scale.

All the best!!!
Dusan.

Phil, I did a reverse camouflage (like on the real thing), first Rlm75 and then I painted Rlm76 freehand,very easy in this scale just with low pressure. ;)

Thanks Dusan! I thought it maybe a reverse - but not with the freehand!!

I would have to spend hours making the little shapes with blu tac then spraying the 76! my poor brain still can't get that finished vision locked in to do that freehand! :drinks

Fantastic looking He 219!

I can appreciate the extra effort it took to paint the reverse mottle camouflage pattern, even in 1/32 scale that takes some skill.

Matrixone

Thank You Very Very Much guys for kind words!!! :drinks :drinks :drinks

James, I have a soft spot for the Revell kits, but here I can recommend ZM kit. Shape, engine detail oob really great... I know it's expensive, it's complicated, but I have not had any problems (Only flash on small parts was a time consuming, thats all) fit was perfect.

All the best!!
Dusan.

Thank You Very Very Much guys for kind words!!! :drinks :drinks :drinks

James, I have a soft spot for the Revell kits, but here I can recommend ZM kit. Shape, engine detail oob really great... I know it's expensive, it's complicated, but I have not had any problems (Only flash on small parts was a time consuming, thats all) fit was perfect.

All the best!!
Dusan.

Thanks Dusan. Will save up and get it.
James

Back