• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Yeah ICM!!

sharkman

Master at Arms
Looks like ICM will be releasing a 1/48 KI-21 Sally this year!!

I've been debating about getting the Sanger Vac form kit but will happily wait for this! Wonder if they will tackle some of the other Japanese bombers (Ki-67, Ki-49)??

Still hoping they make a Do 217 K-1/M-1 someday too!

Last edited:
From my contacts over at ICM, their schedule is on hold... I guess ScaleMates doesn't incorporate World News into their site.

ICM News
1646661472730.png

Regards,

I have been wondering about the Ukraine kit manufacturers. Hope they are all able to weather out these trials.

How completely thoughtless of me!! I totally forgot them were a UK based company.

Hope they fair well, I was just excited when I saw it.

:salute::smack:
Not thoughtless... as you wrote, excited! And for good reasons! I am more excited about the CH-54 I helped out with but I am not getting it, it is simply too FREAKING HUGE! So, you may see me get the 48th scale Cobra (Special Hobby molds). I know you meant Ukraine (UA) when you wrote UK (United Kingdom. ;)

Regards,

Back