• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wingnut Wings 1/32 SCALE HANNOVER C1. II

Nice, even if I couldn't find one with a face painted onthe cowling.

Regards and thanks,

This is another awesome WNW kit. Thanks for the review. Got one of these for Christmas also.
James

Re: 1/32 SCALE HANNOVER C1. II - Wingnut Wings

Nice little write up , well done :)
I would love to see them branch out in to the between war years with the Gloster Gauntlet and the Hawker Hind, fury, Hart and demon etc.

Different prop manufacturers had different shaped props. WNW's gives you all the popular ones for each particular a/c. Different a/c manufacterers who license built different a/c made their own changes too. As an example the Fokker DVII made by 3 different plants had 126 different types of engine cowlings.
James

Different prop manufacturers had different shaped props. WNW's gives you all the popular ones for each particular a/c. Different a/c manufacterers who license built different a/c made their own changes too. As an example the Fokker DVII made by 3 different plants had 126 different types of engine cowlings.
James

Thanks James. B)

One hundred and twenty six different cowlings :bang head

The one I will have to say it the German planes had awful cool paint jobs.

Great, Ian- cheers! What a marvelous kit of a marvelous plane! I still have the Windsock drawings enlarged to 1/16 scale for a rubber-powered version. ;)

ARRRGH!!! :bang head

I started building the POOR 1/48th Eduard Hannover CL IIIA kit over a year ago. Made a lot of headway on it, but there was so much that needed modding to make it decent that I finally tired of it. That with the need for more reference info and just wanting finally to do something different it was set aside.

As to the other parts in the kit that are "not used" my guess is that there will be a CL III and/or CL IIIA kit in the near future. I believe the wings were the main difference between the 2 types. The Eduard kit was my first venture back into modeling after about 20 years off. Still having problems with just finishing a project though (TOO MUCH NEAT STUFF AND NOT ENOUGH TIME)

I did finish one thing though, this guy took about 4 weeks (as I had the time and inclination) Got 2nd place at a local mini painting contest. 1st mini I have done in about 20 years.

GKLibrarian_zpsdb4923c9.jpg

Back