• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Whats all this then

paddy

I missed this, whats the story ?

Update from Kotare Models!
Kotare's Super Spitfire is due to hit our shelves very soon. With production almost complete, they're due to start shipping to retailers very soon.
q.jpg

£100 GBP ? what can it offer that the 1/32 Tamiya doesn't already ?
do Tamiya do the Mk1

Found this

Seems its from the ex workers at WNW.
Apologies if all this is old news.
I have one on preorder. They just announced the resin exhaust for the early and mid is included in the pre order now but will be sold separately after that. It is the gang from WNW and so I am hoping it will be like the WNW kits, a bit above par. We'll see. There is a preview on the Modeling News with sprue shots and more details. Hopefully worth it.
James

I was just thinking about this the other day. Wondering if anything had come of it.

Went to their site and tried to do the preorder and it is buggy as hell. Ended up passing on the order and will possibly order one from Sprue Brothers or one of the other sites here in the US.

Last edited:
I was just thinking about this the other day. Wondering if anything had come of it.

Went to their site and tried to do the preorder and it is buggy as hell. Ended up passing on the order and will possibly order one from Sprue Brothers or one of the other sites here in the US.
Didnt work for me the first few times either but yesterday it did. So will do my first Spit in probably more than 20 years.

Back