• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WC51 WEAPONS CARRIER"BEEP BEEP""UPDATE 1"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Here are my start up pictures for my BEEP. I love these vehicles.

Terry B)

DSC07579.JPG

DSC07580.JPG

DSC07581.JPG

B)

Re: WC51 WEAPONS CARRIER"BEEP BEEP"

I think there's a guy in town who has one of these that was converted into a wrecker. I haven't seen it in a long time, may go snoopin' around the county to see if I remember where I last saw it.

:popcorn

To tell the truth I have never seen a model of one and have always loved it. :geek

To tell the truth I have never seen a model of one and have always loved it. :geek

I think AFV Club makes it now. They took Skybow over a few years ago.

B)

Beep beep, beep beep, yeah! (y) :drinks

I think AFV Club makes it now. They took Skybow over a few years ago.

100% correct! It is a nice kit. I am parting with one (to Moonpuppy) but still have four in the stash of all three variants.

Regards,

Ok I got started this morning and step one is the engine. I am planning to build "BEEP" with the hood open so some extra detailing will be needed. Work today began with assembling the engine block, cylinder head, oil pan, transmission, electric horn, and ignition wires. The next step will be to paint all this neutral gray. Here are the pictures of today's work. Comments and questions are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC07598.JPG

Drilling out spark plugs for the ignition wires.

DSC07600.JPG

Ignition wire installed.

DSC07601.JPG

Waiting for the distributer.

DSC07602.JPG

Drilling out the electic horn.

DSC07597.JPG

Horn installed.

DSC07603.JPG

B)

Ok MP the colors for the WC51/52 are O.D. Green (not the dark shade), Neutral Gray, Semi-gloss Black, and a little dab of red. Oh and maybe a touch of white. You know the regular kind. :rotf

B)

Back