• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Vietnam Diorama inwork

rigger

Hey all;

I have been working on this Dio for awhile. It is a M-107 getting a Guntube Change. This happened every 200-300 rounds. I have a M-88 and a M-578 holding the Guntube, while the M-107 backs up.

slide27_3_20100828_1004283988.jpg

I have a few more pics in Gallery .

Thanks for looking, Rigger ............

Oh My! That's some work ahead of you. You may want to join the Charlie Don't Surf group build that just started.

I already started it like 6 munths ago. Yes its hard work, I need to devote lots more time to it.

Rigger................

indeed - that will be so uberawesome! the m-107 is such a kewl looking beast!

what a brilliant diorama idea! don't let us wait too long with in progress pics!

This is gunna be a superb diorama , of a operation which must have been complex but second nature to the crews and support crews . I guess bit semi trailers must bring spares up like on a logging truck for the batteries ?

Jenny :kiss:

Tis gonna be a very big diorama. I think you'll need at least 2' x 2' base (60 x 60cm) because the M107 is one son of a gun. It's a very long gun!

m42-079.jpg

Model Maniac wrote:
Tis gonna be a very big diorama. I think you'll need at least 2' x 2' base (60 x 60cm) because the M107 is one son of a gun. It's a very long gun!

m42-079.jpg

Whoa!

Looks more like the "Daddy of the gun" rather than a "son of a gun" to me!

That's a big boy fer sure!

What barrel length!. :pinch: :blink I'm quoted Edmond Rostand; (Cyrano de Bergerac)
Monsieur se n’est pas un nez ,mais une péninsule ! :lol:

Rigger,

That's a really good diorama idea that I'm sure nobody else has ever attempted. It depicts a task that occurs, but unless if one is involved in a barrel change, one may not even consider depicting such an action.

I look forward to seeing the completed diorama.

James

Back