• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Vender/distributor question ...........

Cheyenne

Has anyone ever ordered from UMM-USA.com , Unique Master Models .
They are a U.S. distributor of Black Dog models .

I have, didn't have any problems. I think I got some resin stuff for one of the halftracks a while back.

Thanks Pup , they have some cool stuff , a lot of zoomie kits and parts and the prices are pretty good also .

You will be happy. john is a good guy. One thing though, he designs a lot of his own tools but the saw everyone who tries loves (and credits UMM) is actually from JLC. I bought the laser cut double edged razor blades in Prague almost two decades ago, for 50 cents each, so they are not new technology. Yep, half a buck and still have two undamaged blades. Damaged blades are actually more useful; as you snap them into shapes you need!

Regards,

I haven't bought from their website, but I have bought from him in person at my local IPMS shows. He even brought a couple of items to the show this year that I had requested via email. Certainly one of my favorite vendors.

Back