• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Vacation

AndyFettes

Master at Arms
I am back in England for the next 3 weeks visiting with my parents and seeing my daughter and my mates, so no new stuff from me for a while, although i shall be frequenting a few pubs just to make sure they are ok :)

Have a safe trip Andy , .......... it wouldn't be fair to the other Pubs if you only checked out a few , ......... better check em all !!!

Oh , ........ almost forgot , Pup's right , we could use Pub pics. , inside and out .

Knowing the vast differences between the U.S. and Europe [ no malls and such } , seeing the insides of some proper English Pubs would be cool !!!

Hey, Andy!
The snow here at home is nearly gone. It's been in the 40s, which really sucks for me because it wreaks havoc with my sinus'. I've been sick for three days and missed my first day of work in three years yesterday. It's about noon on New Years' Eve and I finally feel about 90%.
Cheers!
Randy

Andy,
Take some proper pub photo's for me also as I have never seen some "Proper" pubs only "unproper" ones.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Have plenty of Christmas Pudding and mince tarts. Maureen made some for us here. Wouldn't be Christmas without.
Cheers
John

Back