• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

'Untilted' diorama

tiking

Do not really know what to call this diorama. Still a little more to be added or maybe subtract.

no_name_dio17_zpszjsegiie.jpg

no_name_dio14_zpsho6fjlqh.jpg

no_name_dio11_zpsoqhkbfkv.jpg

no_name_dio18_zpsnjs8dcax.jpg

no_name_dio7_zpsvpl4bdvn.jpg

no_name_dio6_zpsoj6rhtb1.jpg

no_name_dio4_zpsg4hucys5.jpg

no_name_dio2_zpsfz6ncexu.jpg

no_name_dio20_zpsvj71tbcl.jpg

no_name_dio16_zpshtlyh48n.jpg

------

no_name_dio12_zps22d0iwfu.jpg

no_name_dio10_zpscr0aoinc.jpg

no_name_dio5_zpsudulyr9n.jpg

no_name_dio_zpswxezxdqv.jpg

no_name_dio15_zpsro41swn5.jpg

Wow, that's fantastic.
Is it just me, or does it feel like something angry and hungry is going to jump out as soon as that guy opens the doors? This is a still scene from a monster film waiting to happen.

Suggestion for a title.

Put a sign over the door, "Bike Repair" and call it "Opening Time", "Back to work" or something like that.

Very well done. The building is a tour-de-force, in its own right. But all of your elements have the same high quality of craftsmanship, so it not really possible to single out any one part. :good: :good: :good: :good:

Title? How about: "another day at the office"

Cheers :drinks

Very well done. The building is a tour-de-force, in its own right. But all of your elements have the same high quality of craftsmanship, so it not really possible to single out any one part. :good: :good: :good: :good:

Title? How about: "another day at the office"

Cheers :drinks

Thanks. I already decided on a title: Business as Usual - 'After the War'. BTW what is tour-de-force?

Well I found you on facebook and immediately got friends (wim meesters).
Saw much of your older work, mostly trucks.

I can advise everyone to do the same, there is only one word: amazing !

willem

It means really,really good. :good:
Now the professor will take ove the class:
Professor_zps6a8lhvme.gif
tour de force: noun

plural noun: tours de force

an impressive performance or achievement that has been accomplished or managed with great skill.
"his novel is a tour de force"
synonyms: triumph, masterpiece, achievement, success, masterful performance, magnum opus

It means really,really good. :good:
Now the professor will take ove the class:
Professor_zps6a8lhvme.gif
tour de force: noun

plural noun: tours de force

an impressive performance or achievement that has been accomplished or managed with great skill.
"his novel is a tour de force"
synonyms: triumph, masterpiece, achievement, success, masterful performance, magnum opus

Ahaaaaaaa!!! Thank you kindly sir. You've made my day.

Back