• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Two New Hercules from the Duke

Duke Maddog

Here are my two C-130 Hercules aircraft completed. One is in British markings, so I could use the USAF markings on the other C-130 that the decals got lost to. Now I have two completed Hercules and I'm thrilled to get these finished and on the ceiling!

Here's my USAF one:

US_C_130H_Hercules_I.JPG

US_C_130H_Hercules_IIJPG.jpg

Here's my British RAF one:

British_C_130H_Hercules_I.JPG

British_C_130H_Hercules_II.JPG

That's all my aircraft I've finished so far. These are two of seven models I finished. The other five can be seen in the Armor Forums, so feel free to check them out there.

As always, thanks for looking and comments are welcome!

Very very nice! Raf C-130 is lovely! B)

I have one USAF, old matchbox in 1/144 scale :huh: , but I want to make AC-130H Spectre in 1/72 scale soon.

All the best!
Dusan.

Very very nice! Raf C-130 is lovely! B)

I have one USAF, old matchbox in 1/144 scale :huh: , but I want to make AC-130H Spectre in 1/72 scale soon.

All the best!
Dusan.

Thanks Dusan! yeah, I have an old AC-130H Spectre hanging on my ceiling that I built when I was a teenager. It is still sans decals because they got lost all those years ago and I never got replacements. My Old Man was a navigator on those in the 'Nam with 115 combat missions over Laos. That's why I have that one. Great model.

Thanks James! Glad you like them. Gonna be showing them at an airshow on our IPMS info booth today.

Back