• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Two Aircraft from the Duke

Duke Maddog

Hey all,

Been a rough month, but I've managed to finish a few models.

I'll start with this Airfix 1/72 scale F-51 Mustang. I'd gotten it at the IPMS Columbus Nationals as a raffle prize and started it at Columbus with my nephews. Later on, when I got home; it appeared I'd left the instruction sheet behind. Sometime later, I bought a second kit and proceeded to finish this one.

Here it is:

US_F-51_Mustang_Columbus_I.jpg

US_F-51_Mustang_Columbus_II.jpg

This second model is a Revell 1/48 scale Stearman biplane I got to do a review on for another Forums. I have since completed it sans rigging, which I may do later. Right now, I just need to finish the review typing and get it posted later.

Here it is:

Steraman_Biplane_48th_I.jpg

Steraman_Biplane_48th_II.jpg

Steraman_Biplane_48th_IiI.jpg

That's all for now. They ain't perfect, but I enjoyed them and am pleased to have them in my collection.

I have also completed other models that are posted in the Armor and Ships Forums. Feel free to check them out as well.

Thanks all for looking in, comments are welcome.

Thanks Les! I like having them set up to look the same as if one was standing a little away from them.

I appreciate the compliments very much, especially coming from a Master like you.

Back