• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tunnel rat (1/35 scale)

num2010

Hi all,
I would like to update my project again. Actually I completed this project since Q1-Q2 this year.

"Tunnel rat @ Vietnam War"

Have a look and feel free to comment....I prefer to sensored some scene.

You actually have two rats! The man at the bottom of the tunnel looking at the group of Vietcong.

Regards,

Num,

The concept of the diorama is good...Soldiers checking out a tunnel and the tunnel rats seen entering the tunnel on top and getting ready to exit downhill. However, you have two M151s up top which would have had to have made noise getting there. I really doubt that the Viet Cong would remain outside in sight of any Americans once they heard those vehicles coming. You might want to rethink the posture of the Viet Cong in this situation. They would either be running, hiding, or attacking with the Americans so close, not just chilling at the bottom of the hill. Chances are that if they were just hanging out like they are, one of the Soldiers up top would see them and take them under fire. Just a thought.

James

Hi James & Sharkmouth, thanks for visit the forum comments.

James, thanks for your feedback. Regarding to the noice of M151 on top of the hill, actually the actual scale is very high which may difficult to made diorama comparative the actual scale. That was why I made hill height shorten. There were too many people said that to me as well here "don't Viet Cong heard the vehicle noice?"...that was why...LOL

Hi, P'MM I'm surprise to see you here, any way, nice to see.

Well, I know this site form my friend "Sharkmouth" suggested me.

BTW, I'm so proud that my project was shown in TnT news letter of Jul & Jul.

See ya.

Back