• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T's U.S.S. Tennessee

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Well here we go again. My project is the Battleship Tennessee which I intend to do in a prewar scheme just like the picture. Here are my start up pictures.

Terry B)

DSC06795.JPG

DSC06796.JPG

DSC06797.JPG

DSC06798.JPG

B)

Nice choice! I must pick up a Tennessee as well in the future.

Any chance of a rigging schematics for that kit?

Man! I do love the looks of those clipper bow BBs. I'll be hanging around this corner too. Did the PE sheet come with the cage masts included?

Man! I do love the looks of those clipper bow BBs. I'll be hanging around this corner too. Did the PE sheet come with the cage masts included?

Yep it come with everything you need. Now the question is can I build it. :unsure:

;)

I ask myself the same. The masts might be a bit tricky. And at what point will it be best to attach them?
Probably it will become obvious as the build progresses, but I sure wouldn't want to scratch a replacement.
Good luck on the build! Fun to have two of the big 5 in the build!

I ask myself the same. The masts might be a bit tricky. And at what point will it be best to attach them?
Probably it will become obvious as the build progresses, but I sure wouldn't want to scratch a replacement.
Good luck on the build! Fun to have two of the big 5 in the build!

Well I plan to build in sub assemblies so I will probably add the masts while I am working on the fighting tops.

Anyway that's the plan.

B)

Back