• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trumpeter F-86

Adam

In 1/144. I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of the smaller scales. Nice little kit. Not really any vices. I thought I had enough nose weight in it but when I put the drop tanks on it turned into a tail sitter. Oh well I just put a little piece of sticky tack on the front wheel.

20151027_203322_zps2wejzyvd.jpg

20151027_203405_zps9vs3gibs.jpg

20151027_203345_zpsfmchocfh.jpg

20151027_203424_zpsbf4opos6.jpg

Thanks for looking in!

Very very cool. Way too tiny for me but you sure did a nice job of her. Maybe a small fish weight down the intake and then a flat intake fod guard to make her sit?
James

Must be getting cold up there, you're back to modeling. Man that thing is small. Can you put something in there for scale?

Looks great Adam. :pilot

Those 1/144 scale kits can be challenging despite the low parts count and size. It turned out real nice looking! (y)

I think I left that scale behind about 20 years ago! They don't make Optivisors that powerful!

Nice work Adam! (y) (y)

Bob

Thanks everybody! Appreciate the kind words!

Bob and Ed, here you go next to a shiny new quarter.

20151106_153752_zpsivova7qx.jpg

Back